16 Woodmont Way
16 Woodmont Way is a glamourous and sophisticated home located high atop the Oakland hills with breathtaking views that showcase San Francisco, five bridges, the Bay and beyond to the front of the home and beautiful and serene parklands to the back.
This spectacular property features a 4++ bedroom/5+bathroom main home, a 2 bedroom/1 bath in law, and an additional 1+ bedroom/1 bath unit that could easily be returned to be part of the main home by removing a wall. The home with its stunning architecture and unparalleled views is an entertainers dream.
Sunrise or sunset, the views from most windows are phenomenal. Nana folding glass walls, custom glass and stainless steel guardrails and stairs, Fontainebleau limestone slab floors, Venetian plaster walls, and a luxurious master suite are just a few of the things that make this house so amazing.
A bit of the Hollywood Hills right here in the East Bay. This home must be seen to truly appreciate its beauty. We would be happy to arrange a private showing!
- Glass enclosed entry
- Custom steal, glass and wood staircase
- Double height ceiling
- Theatre with in wall speaker’s and pre-wired for 7x surround sound
- Wine cellar with 2000+capacity and humidor
- Vault with 12” reinforced floors, walls and ceiling concrete
- Living room with Nana folding glass walls imported from Germany
- Brush box wood flooring
- Custom glass and stainless steel guardrail
- Custom Macore bar & A/V cabinets
- Subzero icemaker and wine fridge
- Gas fireplace and in-ceiling speakers
- Formal dining room with vaulted Venetian plaster ceiling and Macore built-in buffet
- Powder room with shower
- Two in suite bedrooms both with doors that open to a view deck
- Limestone patio with wraparound decks
- 15000 sq. ft. deeded landscape easement in backyard
- Fontainebleau limestone slab floors,
- Custom Macore cabinetry
- Absolute black island and countertops
- Nana bi-fold doors open to back-yard
- Wolf gas range, convection oven and microwave
- Subzero side-by-side fridge/freezer
- Two Bosch dishwashers
- Built-in Miele coffee maker
- Miele steam oven
- Custom steel-fabricated staircases featuring cantilevered glass landing leading to master bedroom floor
- Master bedroom with built-in platform bed, in-ceiling speakers pre-wired for surround-sound,2 master closets, fireplace
- Luxurious master bathroom with custom cut Carrera marble slab flooring, wainscoting & steam shower, Kohler whirlpool jetted tub, custom Wenge vanities with Lacava sinks and Hans Grohe faucets, built-in sauna
- Library/office/flex space for 4th bedroom w/bathroom,
- View decks off master and flex space
- Laundry w/ refreshment bar including sink, dishwasher and microwave
- Attic with additional space and plus bathroom.
- Two, two-car garages
- Additional laundry room
- Mud-room with shower and toilet
- Ample storage spaces
Right Side Unit added without the benefit of permits:
- Wall in entry to main home was added to create the unit and could be take out to add the space back to the main home.
- Kitchen and living room with deck to view
- Walk-in closet
Left Side in Law Unit- Permitted:
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bath
- Open floor plan
- Decks off front and side of unit.
Additional Features Include:
- Hardwood floors and stairs – Brush box, an extremely hard eucalyptus. Also found at De Young Museum and Sydney Opera House. Imported direct from the forest mill in Australian.
- Stairways – custom steel-fabricated staircases featuring cantilevered glass landing and wood treads.
- Stone flooring – custom imported slabs of Fontainebleau limestone imported from French quarry. Used in front entry, kitchen and dining,
- Venetian plaster walls
- Elevator to all levels from garage to master level
- Pella windows and doors
- Lutron programmable lighting system
- Structured wiring (phone, ethernet, video, CCTV) throughout
- Alarm system
- Sinovia (Lutron) programmable shades
- Control4 A/V system
- In-ceiling speakers throughout
- Sprinkler system throughout
- Panasonic phone system
- Munchkin high-efficiency natural gas boilers (2)
- 600Amp main electrical
- Air conditioned master level
- Hot water storage tanks (3)
- Central vacuum